Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Janessa from Krista

Well here we are and another week of 2012 has flown past...I just don't know where my time goes these days.  Lynne and I had a few days up in Scotland with my Mam last weekend and a fab time was had by all. No craft shops visited unfortunately tho - just didn't have the time and it was very cold and wet while we were there.

We are busy trying to take all the bathroom tiles off - not done them since we moved in 12 years ago - and to say we are sick fed up of them already is putting it  mildly - they seem to be cemented on not just grouted:( and it is taking us forever.  And now this morning I feel fluey again - don't know if my immune system is down at the mo but been feeling pretty ill for some time now - just can't put my finger on it but seeing my GP on 14th Fen for something else so will get her to check my bloods etc.

Onto my card for today - I am still loving Krista's digis - which I have made using Janessa and coloured her with my Prismas.  Not quite got the hang of them yet but getting there following this fabulous tutorial for colouring hair and skin.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:~
Saturated Canary Dies and/or punches and
Sketch Saturday.

Hoping all my followers are well and enjoying 2012 so far :)

13 comments:

  1. I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic. ( I love these images also!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Amazing colouring, lovely shiny hair.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Take care.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sheila, stunning card hun, what are you on about woman not quite got the hang of Prismas, your colouring is beautiful :)
    Hope you feel better soon hunny
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your not feeling well Sheila I have everything crossed for you that it passes quickly!!! Loving your card and the colouring looks wonderful! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sheila, feel better soon hun.
    Your card is just wonderful.
    Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Sheila! Am loving these images. Do look after yourself hun....sending hugs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning sheila.i love this sc image and your colouring and design is gorgeous :D
    good luck with the tiles hun and you take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great creation you have made, thanks for sharing,
    hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and wonderful bold blue color! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday

    and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely card and I love the blue colour. I have been looking around your work and you have some beautiful things. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to keeping up with your creations
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. My - Isn't life strange and amazing who you meet along the way. I spent most of my life growing up in Lossie. Not many miles between us hey! thanks for popping over to mine
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining the DT from Sketch Saturday with your fabby card, love the colors and the coloring wowzersss Hugs Terry and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X