Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Ribbons and Bows at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days

Jenni has set us a new challenge this week so I have used one of her fabulous new images - Bird on a Branch - and it was such fun to use. I can't wait to experiment with them all!  You can find them here.

I have to say sorry for the out of focus pic - dunno why it is like that despite taking several - not too hot on photography but it is likely the light - that is my excuse anyway!!
DPs are from  my stash and I love the slight colour clash so wanted to keep the card simple to show off that clash and Jenni's new digi.

Do come along and join in.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shelia, I like the colour combo and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and what a lovely layout.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning sheila.gorgeous papers and i love the bird and pop of bright orange is fabby ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers on this and the splash of orange!!! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X