Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Put your feet up......fat chance!

Here is another card using yet another Bear from Teddy and Co - I adore them.  This one is Teddy Bo 076 and he makes me feel like putting MY feet up but like I say fat chance til the chores are done eh girls??

I have coloured him with my Prisma Pencils - think I prefer them to my Promarkers right now - less messy with a 28 month old running around!  The papers are again from Funky Hand Wishes and Kisses - this time the Hey Baby Boy and In Sympathy.  Sentiment is from the same CD.


I haven't yet managed to get into challenges again yet but hope to as soon as my little man (grandson) settles at pre-school.

3 comments:

  1. This image makes me smile! Oh how wonderful to spend a day relaxing in a hammock without a care in the world!

    I hope your grandson enjoys his pre-school and makes lots of lovely friends! :)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great to have you back sheila.love your teddy bo card, gorgeous colours and the papers and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X