Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

I AM IN BACK AND IN LOVE!!

Well it has been a very long time since I have blogged isn't it so I do hope my followers will still be around......

I have recently rediscovered Teddy Bo and Funky Hand and boy am I glad I did!

Firstly at Funky Hand, Anice has a fab sale (some of the CDs are only £1!!!!!!!!) where I made a little purchase or two and Teddy Bo has come back with lots of new images.  Do pop along and check out both these fab sites!

Here is a couple of cards I have used using my new goodies!!



Two completely different styles so would appreciate your opinion on which you prefer!!  I am having a wee go at Facebook too (yikes!!).

Life is good for us at the moment - still have our daughter and her son living with us and we are all keeping well thankfully!!

Happy crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, good luck with the DT call xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila...These are gorgeous, adorable images and both designs are look fabulous but if I had to choose my favourite it's the second one.
    pleased to hear life is good at the moment :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and with some fabulous cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, and how lovely to have you back in Blogland Sheila!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards! Both so different - it just shows how versatile those fab images are!

    I am on Facebook as Maggie Brinkley (of Hoddesdon, Herts) - it's a great way to keep up with my friends and family!!! Do 'friend' me - if you want to, of course!

    I hope you and yours are doing well, my lovely.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X