Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Curtis freebie

Isn't Curtis fabulous - he is one cool dude! He is a freebie from the fabulous SJ Musings.
I coloured him with PMs and inked the edges of the white card; made the diagonally striped card myself with my PMs and stamped the sentiment with a set of 99p stamps I bought from The Range. You may also notice that I have discovered how to use a watermark on my images with our Adobe Photoshop - took me ages to get it right but think I have cracked it now!

Ingredients:~
Image 'Curtis' freebie from SJ Musings coloured with Promarkers~
Satin & Blush for skin;
Buttercup & Sandstone for his hair;
Slate for his sunglasses & shoes;
Cornflower & China Blue for his shorts with a Poppy stripe;
and Meadow Green & Apple for his shirt.
I am entering this into the following challenges:~




16 comments:

  1. This is great Sheila, brilliant boys card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Love the colours and mix of patterns xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Sheila. A lovely selection of papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male card. Great image and papers.
    Well done on your watermark. Its great.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab funky card sheila, love the cool dude and great colours.your layout is great and fab papers.love your watermark, i`ve just discovered photo editer on my laptop too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Sheila, love all the stripes and that really is one cool dude ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I find 'male' cards so hard. Love the papers you've used.
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great boys card , he is certainly a cool dude !Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool card! thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely summery card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes he is a cool dude. Thanks for playing the Polkadoodle Challenge…hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool card Sheila - thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool image and great layout! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing your entry with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheila, great card, love the image. Thanks so much for playing along with Mami Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X