Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Summer Blooms




This card is for Pollycraft's Summer Blooms Challenge No 44.

The backing paper is actually a one off - I was printing off some Funky Hand paper yesterday and I hadn't noticed that 2 of the inks on the printer were very low - hence I ended up with green papers instead of a mocha burgundy colour!

The flowers are from papers from Pink Petticoat and the image is Fearn from Pollycraft coloured with Promarkers and glittered on the wings, dress and flowers!

































A close up pic of the sentiment I made up all by myself - Summer Blooms; Sunny Rays; Fairy Wishes; Happy Days!
Little white flowers from stash - think they are from Paperchase.
My Blogger is playing up at the mo so I will say sorry for the look of this post now - preview looks perfect but actual published it looks terrible. Sorry!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Sheila and I love the colour even if it is a one off! Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sheila, so cute
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the homemade flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card sue, my fav colour green and a brilliant image and colouring,love your flowers and the sentiment is great.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous Sheila, love the pretty colour and the sentiment is just perfect for the challenge!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X