Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

First card from MCS Pro



Well I treated myself to My Craft Studio Pro the other day and finally had a play with it today - its not something I will use too much as I do like to craft properly. But there are some fab images, papers, toppers etc on it so I will be using them.

I matted and layered this nice one and added a ribbon and 2 lollipop flowers with brads.

I am entering it into The Creative Cottage Blooming Charming Challenge No 12. Unfortunately I do not have any charms to add so I hope they will take that into consideration (after all I am unable to work at the mo therefore have to rely on Graham giving me crafting money from time to time - too often he will say!!)).



















6 comments:

  1. Good morning Sheila, this is such a pretty card! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty Sheila those flowers look great. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card sheila, i really love all the circles and the gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a pretty choice of colours and flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty card, the flowers definately count for our challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X