Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Time to Spring Clean yet?

Is it? Time to Spring Clean? I has started but came down with a horrid flu virus and ended up in bed for three days sadly so have't been around very much her or on FB.  Apologies to you all.

It's Monday and therefore New Release Day at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy store.  This week I chose Dusty No 216.
216 Dusty Digi Stamp

Isn't she just adorable and here is my card.......


I coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencil and everything else is from my stash. I have promised myself I am buying no more til I sort out what I have. Like I say I had started by this flu floored me......so back to the beginning again.   Pop in and see what my teammates have created with the other fun quirky new releases too - but don't forget there are some fabulous older images in the store too so browse them all - there is something for everyone!!

Don't forget Holley and Sandra are running a fabulous fun Progressive Challenge over on our Facebook page so do pop along and join in! 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp she's just great hope you are feeling better very soon love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better now Sheila, these nasty bugs are not pleasant.
    Lovely card - oh the thought of Spring cleaning brings me out in a rash, I have too much clutter and it's always a major job :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila hope that you feel better soon, these bugs are not friendly are they. Sheila this made me smile such a brill image and great card design I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X