Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

All Dressed Up and Kit & Clowder Advent Event!!

Over at Kit and Clowder throughout December Alyce has been offering some fabulous freebies and games etc and today its the turn of All Dressed Up to sponsor the event!

If you pop along and join in you could win some fabulous All Dressed Up images and Wendy is very kindly offering a stunning 20% discount throughout the Etsy store from today til 19th!!! Pop over to Kit and Clowder to take part in the games and find the 20% discount code!!

How Fab is that?

Some of my team-mates over at All Dressed Up have been making some cards for inspiration so pop along and get some ideas for last minute cards or indeed next years ones!!

Here is a wee page I made from me using one of the 3 Little Christmas Girls - background was created in Craft Artist Professional and I simply coloured the image with my Lyras .


SO I do hope you will pop over and see what Lucy, Anet, Holly and Andrea have made too 
then
pop over to Kit and Clowder to play along.








1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I just love your beautiful Christmas Page you made with this adorable little girl. Such a pretty scene you created. Well done. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X