Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sad weekend

I had made this card earlier this week for some challenges but then thought - wow I can't show this now but then I thought why ever not?  SO here it goes.

Ingredients:~
Paris digi from All Dressed Up;
Lyra pencils;
Scrim coloured with Promarkers;
An Eiffel Tower die that sadly won't work in my new Grand Caliber (well I can't see how it will go thru the slot - if anyone has any bright ideas let me know);
Sentiment CGd.

I am only going to enter this into the 613 Challenge Anything Goes with a World Hello Day optional Twist.

Sending love to all those affected by the events that occurred and hoping one day that we can all live together in peace.

... Philadelphia Child and Family Photographer | Kel Murphy Photography
Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love the colours and papers and beautifully coloured!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sheila!
    How appropriate is this digi in this time.
    We all sympathize with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and a fitting tribute to those who lost their lives and their grieving families xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila I m so glad you have your meds sorted, sorry to hear that you have a trapped nerve I am aware how painful that can be. Shelia I am way behind with my commenting due to being ill, however, I have been looking at your creations below and they are all so beautiful including this one you have done amazing work with the card designs and images superb makes.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design and a very thoughtful thing to make what a very sad weekend thinking about all those poor families love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X