Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

A New Artist...

Just popping in very quickly to share a new artist I have very recently found - 

the Uber Talented 


She has some ever so hilarious digis on sale in her Etsy Store - go take a look for yourself!!

I have used Moustache Ballerina and while I agree he will not be to everyone's taste I think he is fabulously hilarious!!!


I have coloured the image with my Lyra pencils  and simply added some sequins to make it more 'glitzy'!!

I do hope you will pop along and visit her page and perhaps even buy a digi or two from her!! I have become a number one fan overnight!!! 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun image Sheila and a great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great card and wonderful stamp.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how funny! That sentiment is def perfect for him! Lol it's Billy Elliot as a grown up!! Hehe
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of your favourite creations which you do so well.x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, LOL, thank you for making me smile Sheila that image is.......Fantastic....honestly, lol.......you find the most quirky images I have ever seen but oh what fun and delight you bring using these awesome images a brilliant card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X