Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Never let the hand you hold, hold you down girls!

Yea 2 posts in two days!!  Yea that's right.

I was supposed to have Kai from this am til tomorrow night but he has gastroenteritis poor mite - first time he been ill in his short life and he has to catch this horrid bug.  Mummy and Daddy are taking turns to care for him but I will go pay them a visit later as they are going shopping.

Here is a card for a very special lady who is going thru a rough patch in her life right now so I thought I would send her this to bring a smile to her face.  Life is a bitch sometimes isn't it?  She will come out the other side a stronger person tho - talking from experience I am.

I used another of my original stamps called Hippy Chick from Sugar Nellie - I think this has to be my all time favourite stamp - she reminds me of myself many years ago, when I didn't have a care in the world.

I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday's current Challenge; coloured her with my Prisma pencils (forget to write the colours down but will try for future) and used backing papers I bought ages ago (again not sure what they are).

Challenges:~
Sketch Saturday No 254; and
Sugar Nellie No 102 Anything Goes.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and hopefully now that I am back I will be joining in more challenges and find time to follow your fab blogs once again.

Bear with, Bear with!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous and sure it will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila what a gorgeous card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our sketch. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous sheila.stunning design and colours and i love this sassy :D
    i hope Kai is better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card...love that Sassy!!

    Thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card...love that Sassy!!

    Thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X