Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Dreaming....

We are having another gorgeous day here in Enfield so I have been out in the garden doing some weeding and cutting - filled 3 large sacks ready fro bin men next Thursday.

But....I had to come in and make a card so here it is....

Close up of my fab butterfly buttons I bought on a trip to Scotland - great hardware/gardening shop in Keith, Moray that sells all sorts of wooden buttons and normal ones too I think. I just looked for wooden ones.  Don't think they have a website but will check that out for sure.
 I have used one of my all time fav images - isn't she just divine sitting there dreaming of what the future holds for her - well that's what I think she is thinking about.
 And here is the complete card......
Ingredients:~
Teddy Bea image;
PMs ~ Shale, Caramel, Cinnamon, Pastel Beige, Coral, Pastel Pink, Dusky Rose, Mint Green, Apple and Marsh Green;
DPs are My Minds Eye I think and textured card is from my stash as is the twine and the scrim.


I am entering this into the following challenges please:~

Sketch Saturday (great sketch to follow girls);
Passion for Promarkers Ribbons and Buttons and
The Teddy Bo Challenge Buttons and Bows.

Do come back tomorrow to see my DT card for the new Challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - we had a fab amount of entries for our current one which closes later tonight so do drop by after 9am to see if you have won and to enter our exciting new one.

15 comments:

  1. So very precious. Great coloring.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Love Teddy Bo and Bea am just in the process of making a card with Teddy Bea and hope to post it tomorrow. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Shelia and the T/Bo is just perfect for these papers! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila this is so pretty I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Sheila this is gorgeous. Cute image and super colouring. Lovely papers.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Shelia and just adore the butterfly button.... Thinking I need some of those :)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour of her dress Sheila - so cute Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card sweetie :)
    Love the image and the papers you have used fit her perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just wonderful ... lovely papers you´ve used :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheila,you card is gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo this week...
    Good luck!

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow so stunning sheila.i really love the image and gorgeous colours and design .
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet

    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this particular graphic "almost" the best! tehe! Thanks so much for showing her off in the Teddy Bo challenge, your choice of DP is really springy! come back and join us this tuesday for the new challenge too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo and I hope we see you for our new challenge and new release on Tuesday,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X