Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Milly singing Carols

I am back - been feeling lot more positive the last couple of days - looking forward to a lovely week in the sun with Graham away from the stresses of living in London.  We are off to Fuertaventura as we spent a fabulous week there last year and thoroughly enjoyed the weather - hot and sunny but very windy too.  Off to the north of the island this time tho to see the sand dunes so will post some pics once we are back.

We don't go til Saturday so I will be back here before then.....but in the meantime here is a wee card I have made for the Digistamp Boutique November Challenge.........

I have coloured Milly Singing Carols that I won in a recent competition - she is adorable and I can almost here her voice singing away.....he he.....

The DP is from Pink Petticoat and the fabulous silver thingy along the top I got from a very special friend - thanks so much - knew it would look fab on the right card!  I think my mojo is still on holiday but at least I am making cards now......plain and simple Christmas cards from us this year.

Many thanks for looking and if I get thru my packing in super speed I promise to pay some of you a visit later on.....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Lovely DP and image.

    Have a great week in Fuertaventura.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sheila, so pleased you are felling more yourself and i hope you have a fantastic holiday :D
    love your card, the little mouse is gorgeous and fab papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X