Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Congratulations Mouse!

A wee update on my Ovarian Cancer health scare 2 years ago - I had my first follow up appointment at our local hospital this morning and am pleased to tell you that ALL IS WELL down there hhmmm!! I don't have much confidence in the gynae department at the hospital as they nearly missed the cancer to start with because they 'lost' my A & E notes...so I was pleasantly surprised to fins I was seen by a competent doctor who made me feel at ease straight away - I don't know if I ever relayed the full story on here but I had to contact PALS to deal with it in the end - it was such a botch!!  Never mind, all behind me now and racing on with life thankfully.  Prayers to all those who are affected by Cancer in whichever form it has grabbed you.


My card for today is this wee one featuring a lovely wee  mouse digging into a fabulous cuppa and an even more gorgeous cupcake from Mo Manning.
Is he not simply adorable - however much I detest mice I have to say I love this one.......


I am entering this into the following challenges:~
Bearly Mine No 21 Easel Does It;
Creative Craft Challenges Congratulations;
PaperPlay Challenges Cupcakes;
Crafty Boots Zoo or Animal Theme and also
The Paper Shelter Animals.


Ingredients:~
Freebie DPs from Crafters Companion;
Digi image from Mo Manning:
Sentiment stamp is one I bought when I first began cardmaking;
Flexmarkers and
Gems from stash.


Thanks for visiting today and do come back tomorrow fro a new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days. The DT have been very busy.

13 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Sheila
    glad to hear all is well "down there" :)
    thanks for the lovely comment you left me the other day
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sheila...and pleased to hear all is well with your health sweetie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card. Lovely DP and a great design.
    Happy to hear all is well with your health. Happy crafting.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wonderful image by Mo - love what you created with it. Delighted to read that all is well following your hospital visit.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sheila.great news on yout check up and i love your card.the little mouse is so so sweet and i love your pretty papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet looking card. Really fabby! Thanks so much for joining us in our easel card challenge over at BMC this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love your image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun & glad to hear all is well :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is one super cute image beautifully colored too,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations indeed for great feedback from the hospital!
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news! Congrats!

    I don't like mice irl, but this one is so cute!! Sweet card!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great easel card and just perfect for our challenge at creative craft challenges

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X