Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

Dotty

Believe this or not my friends but this card was made during the night - I couldn't sleep a wink so thought to myself - hey just get up and do some crafting in peace and quiet so this is the result!



Using Dotty from Cardmadfairy Creations, I used my Promarkers to add colour and set her on some fabulous DP from Pink Petticoat with Flowers range. This is a gate-fold card for The Cuttle Bug challenge so the second pic shows this. I used my Bigshot to emboss the Swiss Dots on the pearlised navy card and then again to cut the square shape she sits on with a Nellie Snellen square die. The white stripe is put thru the BS again using an embossing folder. (FAO girls at The CuttleBug Spot - hope I can use my Bigshot - did check the rules and hope I am correct).
This close up of Dotty just simply shows what a pretty wee girl she is and you can buy her over at Cardmadfairy's Creations.


I am entering this into the following challenges:~
Double Dutch Sketch Challenge;
Bunny Zoe's Flowers Everywhere and
The CuttleBug Spot.

Ingredients:~
Image is digi download from Cardmadfairy Creations called 'Dotty' coloured with Promarkers~
Ivory, Satin, Blush, Caramel, Sandstone, Cinnamon, China Blue, Duck Egg, Pastel Blue and Cool Grey 1;
DPs are from Pink Petticoat's With Flowers;
White & pearlised navy card from stash;
Nellie Snellen Dies used for Swiss Dots, & embossing on white card;
Ribbon from stash & sentiment from DoCrafts.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card sheila.great card shape and i love the sweet image and fab colours.
    i hope you manage to sleep tonight :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely you can use your Big shot! It's the embossing we look for (don't really care how it got there, LOL). Your card is adorable and imagine making it in the middle of the night. When I have insomnia all I do is gaze at the computer. LOL Fab work. thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Sheila, that image is so cute and what great colours too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X