Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

All Dressed Up in Distress!

                             
Over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days we have a new challenge running and the fabulous Sketching Stamper is very kindly sponsoring this time with the fabulous prize of 6 digi images to be won!

My card for this fortnight is this one with All Dressed Up ~
                            

I coloured her with Promarkers in Primrose, Ivory, Blush, Satin, Cool Grey 1, 2 & 3 and used DP from Pink Petticoat's Perfect Papers.  I also used my new XCut edge punch which I have fallen in love with  (it was only 3.99).  The ribbon is from my stash and the charm I got in The Works in a pack of 6 for 99p!!

DO pop along to visit my other DT buddies as they have produced some fabulous work also and you can see them here!

Apologies for this short post but my neck is awfully painful once again.

Happy crafting girls and boys!!

1 comment:

  1. stunning card sheila.fab sassy image and i love the elegant mono colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X