Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Best Fishes

Well another week is halway thru - life is so fast when you pass 50 you now!!  SO make the most of it if you are reading this and have not yet reached that age ha ha!  Not much happening here - the house is dead quiet as Lynne is off up to Scotland to see my Mam for a week but we are rabbit-sitting.  We have Buttons over as my son and dil are off to the Lakes for a few days so hope the weather stays nice for them all.

This card was made a few days ago but only just getting around to posting it on here - my neck has been very sore the last few days (don't think the cold weather helps at all) and sitting at the PC is not easy for me.  I am trying to pluck up courage to call my consultant's PA to arrange an appt for op - wish I could just pick the phone up and do it right now but it is such a huge step fo go for elective surgery if it is not totally necessary - but I know it IS necessary for me.

Using the fabulous Best Fishes stamp I won in Sugar Nellie's blog (for no apparent reason) I coloured him with my Promarkers and used BP from Funky Hand's Colour Me Happy (Jovial Man) and embellishments I also won in a blog candy draw.  Not at all happy with the outcome of this card but hey ho I can't be good all the time......I am entering it into The Sugar Bowl and Totally Papercrafts Stick a Number On It.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ingredients:~
Best Fishes stamp from Mary Hall range at Sugar Nellie coloured with PMs~
Skin - Blush & Satin;
Clothing - China Blue, Cornflower, Pastel Blue, Sandstone, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 3 & 4;
Fish & Grass - Satin, Dusky Pink, Grass & Pear Green;
Image outlined in Cool Grey  1;
Backing paper in navy is embossed french navy from Papermill Shop & DP is from Funky Hands Colour Me Happy CD;
Embellishments from blog candy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Awww Sheila.....hope you find the courage to ring your consultant to arrange your surgery....i know its hard hun but if it will ease the pain, your better off having the surgery!
    Also wanted to say Congrats hun on your win and your card is brilliant, fab layout and great image!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and colours. Sorry to hear about the pain you're in... hope you manage to get it sorted - good luck hun. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I hope you get better soon - I know what you mean by putting off calling a doctor :P No fun - but ya gotta do it to get better. Take care and keep warm! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Sheila

    do hope your feeling better real soon.x

    your card is gorgeous, love your soft colourwork.
    Thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great male card sheila.the image is fab and i love your papers and colours.
    i hope your pain eases a little soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X