Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Malcolm Mouse

Well we have another gorgeous day here in N London - tho there is a lovely breeze today that is just keeping the intense heat of the sun a bit more bearable than of late.
For those of you who follow my health problems - my neck does appear to have eased a bit. As a test, I have only taken half a dose of my strong painkiller this morning so I won't know til later on today how it is but fingers and everything else crossed that this injection has worked. Getting rid of or lessening this neck pain may or may not help with this fatigue I have. This card is for 2 challenges - Digistamp Boutique July competition and Moving Along with the Times current challenge.

I simply adore these images from DSB so I think I may have to get my credit card out and get some more. I used my Nesties Labels 2 for the first time too and have to say I am very impressed with the result.
Ingredients:~
Image freebie from DST 'Malcolm' coloured with PMs ~
Apple & meadow Green for his tshirt,
Satin, Pastel Pink & Dusky Rose for body & flower and
Cool Grey 1 to outline image;
Flower made with Sissix Flower Die;
Buttons from stash.
Papers from Funky Hand also freebies.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, Debbie again. I like this Nestie shape, I think they are the ones I traded with Crystal last week, waiting on them coming. I won them over on Trade it Thursday with Crystal. I had a stamp set I did not want and she had these Nestie's and we swapped!!
    Cannot wait to use them, hope they look as nice as your card does, I love mice and rats....I know whenever I say rats people pull a face, but I had two as pets and they were the best pets ever. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sheila and Malcolm Mouse is so cute. Your colours and papers go so well together and the Nesties Labels.
    I hope your neck eases off and you get rid of the pain soon.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and sharing your beautiful card.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Love the papers. Yes sheila the nesties are great. It was my first choice but it was out of stock. Next time I'll get it.

    Hope your neck gets better soon.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is such a cute wee image. Glad your neck is on the mend. Thanks for oining in with us again on MAWTT Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card sheila, the image is so sweet and i love your layout and colours.the flowers are gorgeous.fingers crossed for you that your neck pain eases a little.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your neck is better today, Loving Malcolm mouse hun really cute
    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with my final DT challenge at MAWTT xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila, what a pretty card. Love how you've coloured the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us in the monrthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X