Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

Polka Doodles Father's Day Card



This card is for Lynne (daughter) top give to Graham (her stepdad) - they do not always see eye-to-eye, but on the whole do get on with each other.
It is being entered into Polka Doodles Challenge No 19 - Dimension and Texture using their fabulous freebie this week!
This fab freebie is not just for use for Father's Day but for many other occasions.


I used my new paper crimper (grabbed it over the weekend while Graham was looking for storage boxes for his shed! I mean how can he NEED anything else for his shed??!!) to create texture in the navy blue card (from stash) and also on the 'ribbons' under the sentiment.

I left the right hand side of the text paper free to slip in the bookmark I also made from the same papers. Then finished that off with striped ribbon from stash.


Hope Lynne is happy with the outcome!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic card sheila, love the texture you`ve created with the crimper and love the rossette and papers.fab colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X