Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

Apologies for not being around


I apologise for not being here but I have been to Hell and back over the last 6 months. I had my TAH done on 5th October at UCLH- recovered well after discovering the cyst on my ovary was cancerous but thankfuly need no further treatment.

I also had a breast cancer scare last month - had my routine mammogram - my pressie from the NHS for reaching 50!) - and calcified spots were found in my right brest. I had them taken away by local anaesthetic at Edgeware Hospital last Monday and was back at the Breast Care Nurse yesterday gettin fab results - were benign!!!

All I need to do now is get my back sorted out - and I am seeing a neurosurgeon at the Royal Free at the end of next month so fingers crossed for me please.


GOOD NEWS is that Neil (my son) got married on 13 Feb at the Reid Rooms in Essex. A fab day was had by all and Michele was a beautiful bride.


I am hoping to get back into this blogging business regularly as I want to get more cards made and perhaps start selling them........watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelia
    Great to hear from you glad the wedding went ok, hope your feeling much better now and well on the road to recovery. Keep in touch. Cant wait to see some projects in you galleries sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, boy you've have a time of it hun. I hope life continues to improve for you hun. Gorgeous wedding piccy
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X