Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

New Blog Challenge at All Dressed Up

Hello my lovelies!!  I am such a bad blogger but I have good reason this time - we are currently getting a new bathroom installed (well we are at time of writing this post) - pics will follow. Have been thinking about doing it for years and finally employed someone to do it for us so without a bath; sink and toilet at the moment. Thanks god for nice neighbours!!! (Bathroom comnplete and looking fabulous)

Back to our new challenge over at All Dressed Up - this time I played along with my new paints -
Gansai Tambi - thought a lot about buying them after seeing Nikky Hall use them on the Polkadoodles Blog and FB page. I always thought that watercolours were wishy washy but these are so bright and lush. Honestly they are fabulous and work on so many different card and paper. This is my very first project using them......


and I am loving it!!!!!  Can you tell I am pleased with the result yet?

I wanted to keep this CAS as I am finding that is the style of card I enjoy showing the most - I can't be bothered looking out embellishments and I don't feel I have a good eye for what should go where etc!!

Please come along and join in with our challenge this time.

2 comments:

  1. haha I know Sheila. Yesterday I was already looking for your card. But nothing here.
    Hopefully your bathroom quickly finished
    Your card is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make gorgeous CAS cards Sheila you make a perfect balance in our team with them for inspiration. Congrats on your new find with water colours, can't wait to see what you do with them. This is fab for one of your first ones
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X