Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Challenge 50 All Dressed Up

Hi guys! I am having a pretty sh*t time with my lower back pain so haven't been making cards as much as I would like to  - saw physio again yesterday and it has been decided that I need Facet Joint Injections again - til my appt comes thru I will get manual manipulation from him which may help relieve this pain.  My GP can give me no more pain relief unless I want to go down the Morphine route and I can't cope with that at the moment I am afraid (tho it is something I may have to think about in the future). If any of my lovely friends can suggest anything I can ask about I would be most grateful!  Currently I take Tramadol up to 4 times daily and Naproxen as and when necessary but I tend to stay away from it as it swells my legs so badly!  Vanity is a terrible thing I know!!!

Back to the main reason I am here and that is to show my DT card for the new challenge over at All Dressed Up Challenge 50 and as usual anything goes - well I decided to go with one of Wendy's Design Papers instead of an image this time and I have to say they print beautifully and are a joy to work with.   I used the Pink Paper pack currently at 90pence!!!  There are other packs available n the Etsy store so do pop along and have a look at them.


I am not 100% happy with this card but this is mainly due to my health issues at the moment sadly!

Do remember to pop over and join in the new challenge!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card just using design papers, love the pink wit the black, and the cute owl :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flower so sorry about the pain and your back hope you get some relief from the injections. I actually really like this as not all Mums are into flowers and girlie card so this a brilliant alternative. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that's crappy about the back pain and I hope the treatment helps.
    Nothing wrong with this card at all, in fact, I really like it. Pretty setup, just the perfect colour combo and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila sorry to hear that you are in so much pain again hope it eases soon. Sheila this is such a pretty Mother's day card a lovely CAS design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful classy card you should be very pleased to have achieved something as lovely as this with the pain you are constantly in others would have just not bothered I hope and pray your treatment gives some relief and they also find some pain management for you. Take care Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrible to hear Sheila!
    I hope the treatment helps. Take care and hugs.
    Your card is so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheila. Thank you for calling by and leaving a comment for me.
    So sorry to hear about your Back problems, it is something i suffer from too, but not as bad as you sound. Mine is a hip problem and I will need a replacement at sometime, but having lost over 2 stone in the last year that has helped alot. Take care, and super card for Mother's Day. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X