Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Wear it with Style from All Dressed Up!



Hi folks,

Time for another Blog Challenge from All Dressed Up. Thought it was time I tried a different shape of card so I am using up DLs that I bought years ago and found at the bottom of my box!!  Look good with these fabulous girly images from Wendy's range at Etsy!  The fab thing about these is that you get all 4 together but you also get them individually too so in truth you are getting 5 images for that cost. WOW!!
Wear With Style
I have used this gorgeous one to create a simple card....


I wanted to keep it simple as I  have several orders to fulfil for everyday cards that can be used for any occasion 
I am loving these gorgeous girls and think I may try a project including them all at some point in the near future!  Perhaps along the lines of Rachael's fabulous calender.  Isn't this just stunning ?

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shelia, I love those images :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sheila!
    Love this digi and your colorchoice is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is really adorable ! Superb card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring Sheila was it your new pencils?
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheila just love the stamps and thanks for reminding me I've got a whole load of DL cards in the bottom of my box as well !! The card looks fab you've inspired me Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sheila love the image that you have coloured to perfection a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X