Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

January Challenge at Sandra Caldwell's Stamps!!

I have great pleasure to let you all know that the January Challenge is up and running over at Sandra's Facebook Page.....  It is a Progressive Challenge and here is how it works....

1) Round 1 is anything goes, You have until Jan 31st to complete your first creation, anything goes using the image of your choice.
2) When complete, enter your card by including it in the folder labeled January Progressive Challenge Round 1.
3) When the first part is completed, you will get a 35% off coupon to get your second stamp, a stamp of your choice from her store. The second part of the challenge will have less time and will have a more specific topic than "anything goes". The theme will be announced when the second part of the contest begins. It will run from Feb 1- Feb 14th. For round 2 you need to use a new stamp from her Etsy store.
4) Complete the 2nd part and you will be awarded a FREE image chosen by Sandra Caldwell.
5) The third part of the Challenge will be to complete a project with your free image. It will run from Feb 15th to 28th
6) Winner is chose by Sandra (or her dear family) and will get a freebie stamp at the end of round three.


This is Monday also and the day that Sandra lists new digis and you will see today she has added some of her oldies to the list too so do pop over and have a browse - there is bound to be a few you will fall instantly in love with like I did!!
Her stamps are so quirky and you can find them all here - you will also find my choice for the DT post here. I have used Tooth Dude No 189. He is just so cute....

He is coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils as usual and the backing papers are from my stash.

Challenges:~
Crafty Cardmakers 'New' Challenge No 155; (obviously the tooth)
Fab'n'Funky Something New No 286; (obviously the tooth again)
Craft Your Passion A/G No 294; and
Crafting from the Heart no 94 A/G.

thanks for popping by today and do come back again very soon .


15 comments:

  1. Love the little tooth dude so cute reminds me of my stepson when his front tooth came through it was sooooo big. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shelia...... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha this image reminds me of my daughter (all grown up beautiful now) as she had red hair and teeth like this. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a fantastic card that is a brilliant image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! Thanks for including the rules and a link to the Facebook page. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fab card Sheila ! Such a fun image !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Sheila! Love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image, great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheila I must thank you for making me smile with the brilliant card, what a fantastic image I feel it is time for me to go and check them out, lol. you have done an ACE job with this one.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is such an adorable little dude! I love your simple layout, and the stitching lines are the perfect finishing touch!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am late with my commenting. I really like your creation. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X