Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

New Facebook Challenge over at All Dressed Up

If you are a keen follower of All Dressed Up then you will be keen to know that our Lucy has started the December Facebook Challenge today.

Here is the card I made for the new theme which is.......

Stars or Snowflakes!!



I used A Star is Born from the Etsy store coloured with my Lyra pencils and kept it real CAS - my mojo has gone awol again - used CoOrdinations cardstock in embossing folder and hey presto added a wire-edged ribbon from my stash and some 'diamonds' HE HE !

DO pop back tomorrow as we have brand new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.



Thanks for popping in today . Please leave a comment (kind or otherwise!!) and I will try to visit you too. 


5 comments:

  1. Aw Sheila this is beautiful. I love CAS cards. All sparkly with your diamonds lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a little bit of heaven sitting here Sheila I totally love the image also the amazing colours a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila sorry its took me so long to get over to your blog but I can see I have missed so much your really put me to shame with my lack of crafting.

    Loving the colouring of this cute teddy it looks amazing. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X