Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Bearly Starbucks!

The festivities are over for another year and to be honest I am glad to see the back of 2015!  What with one thing and another - goodbye 2015!!

You may already be aware that I am very lucky to be on the design team for Sandra Caldwell's fabulous digi images and we will be having Challenges starting this month so do drop in and have some fun!!!!  She now has her own Etsy store where she adds new digis constantly and I have to say - I love them all!!

I have used Bearly Starbucks for this one and many of my closer friends will know I LOVE a Starbucks coffee tho I did go off them a bit when the Tax thing came to light!!

I coloured the image with my Lyra pencils and the DPs are Recollections Mosaic Memories 12x12 that  bought in TKMaxx recently very cheaply!! 

DO come along and join in the fun on the FB page with Sandra's fabulous quirky images!!

And feel free to pop along to visit my teammates blogs too!

They are Holley;   Cindy:  and  Sharon.

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is awesome! Love the Starbucks sign added too! Perfect!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sheila I hope 2016 with be a wonderful year for you and your family. Loving you image and sign must check these out love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Sheila I am loving that Bear such great colours and card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Awesome card. I wish you a Happy New Year.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X