Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

New Releases at All Dressed Up

Our artist and owner Wendy at All Dressed Up has been a busy bee once again and has come up with 4 absolutely stunning images for the October release (all available from the All Dressed Up Etsy Store) ~

Dino
Magical Woodland

 Paris
Top Knot


Aren't they just awesome?

If you follow our Blog and FB page you will have been seeing the projects my team-mates have created and it is now my turn to show you mine ~
I coloured this with my Lyras and added Stickles to her wings then doodles around the edge. Papers are from stash and Felt Toadstool from Lidls. 
Colours ~ Skin 31:32:24:76
Hair 80:82:83:84
Dress 21:26
Grass 72:73:74
Toadstool 95:96:97:98.

I do hope you have been joining in with the FB Challenge and also the current Blog Challenge too?

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheila and you used an image I am tempted to buy. Love anything with mushrooms and love your border die. Thanks for the love too.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a die. I bought it already like this in the local Lidl store! Got a hedgehog one too!

      Delete
  2. What lovely images and a fantastic card you've made :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, this is just a fantastic card, I love this digi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous new release more to buy when I get home loving your design and those felt toadstools are just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila the new releases look fabulous and you card is gorgeous I love the image you have used also the lovely papers and the border of mushrooms they look great in felt, a super make,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card Shelia & the toadstool border finishes it off perfectly (good ol' Lidl :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X