Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hoppy Wishes



I have another post for you to see today - with the house being apart (apart from me of course) I am getting peace to craft.  Of course that's in between doing the normal things like checking emails and FB ha ha!!

I found a new Blog challenge so I thought I would play along and see what kind of response I get.   What do you think of this one...............
I have used Old Maid Bunny from Sandra Caldwell at Sweet Pea Stamps.  Can you tell I love her work?  I followed the sketch no 281 from Sketch Saturday and am also entering this into The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge No 16 Photo Inspiration by using this gorgeous pic.....
I am kinda new to MM so am still learning and stocking up on different mediums.  I used a fabulous hessian back and cut my circles and clouds using dies. 
Dunno about you but I like it!!

Challenges~

Thanks for popping in :)

10 comments:

  1. A new illustrator for me... Off to take a look at her work! I love how you've coloured her, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila brilliant card loving the circles and texture you have added the image is great they always make me smile, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really have been letting your creativity fly my friend!! Awesome design! Love the clouds!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and funky card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun project! I love the textures that you added. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very cool and unique! i've never seen that image before, and you colored her wonderfully! Thank you so much fojr playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card - great coloring!!
    Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    www.lynnkopas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X