Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Small Beginnings......

Welcome back to my neglected blog - my mojo and any ideas about crafting have been awol the last couple of weeks. Thankfully at All Dressed Up we were on a summer break but are back on 15th August so do pop along and join in our new Challenge! I have been feeling a bit down and negative about some personal things but I have slowly slowly sorted thru things and am hopefully now on the right track once again.  My lower back has been giving me an awful lot of pain too so have been bit doped up on Painkillers!  Still waiting for referral to Pilates class on NHS!!

Here is my first card for a couple of weeks and hopefully it is showing I am back!!!

Ingredients:~
Butterfly Fairy digi image from Oddballs Stamps;
Prisma pencils;
Paper is Pink Petticoat Isabelline Summer Daisies;
Sentiment is Tiny Blooming Sentiments from Pink Petticoat.

Challenges:~
FabNFunky No 270 Wings;
Craft Your Passion No 274 Anything Goes;
Create and Inspire No 27 Anything Goes;
Crafty Sentiments Sketch;
Crafty Cardmakers Summer Colours;
Crafting from the Heart  No 72 Anything Goes.

Thanks for popping in today on this very wet and noisy afternoon!!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. So sorry to hear you are in pain with your back - hope the Pilates helps, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're feeling down, Sheila - but this card is lovely. The image is adorable and the papers are so pretty. I'm a fellow Scot - though now living in France and would love to be back in Scotland - maybe one day !! Thank you for joining in our Things with Wings challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous I love the design and gorgeous stamp I hope you are feeling a little better soon. I cannot believe its a month since The last ADUS challenge time flies so fast. Take care of yourself Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww rotten luck Hun! Keep smiling and find happiness in the small things! Tell everything else to sod off!
    This is a fab card! I love the rocky feel and the doodling on the papers looks great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Sheila!
    Especially this digi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you posting again. Hope the back get sorted quickly xx
    Fabulous bright card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your back gets sorted soon Shelia.
    I love this card - you are definitely back!
    Have a fab weekend :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our Warm Summer Colours Challenge.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Sheila I do hate it when our mojo's go on their hols without us they are a right pain, but yours must have returned unexpectedly because so far I see only amazing beautiful work and this one is gorgeous loving both image and papers, take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X