Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Mojo back.....

Hello again my friends in craftworld!!

I have a free day today so thought I should get my finger out and get some of my orders completed and away but first I have to make Kai's 1st Bday card for 3rd May - where on earth has the last year gone I wonder?

He won't be looking on here so I am safe to blog it for now.....

I have used a very old stamp called Arthur from Sugar Nellie that I think I bought way back when I first started making cards - ain't he cute?  Coloured with my Prisma pencils.
The backing paper I made in CraftArtist 2 using a digikit - can't recall which one.

Silly old me has forgotten how to put a watermark on.....any tips?  I have Photoshop Elements etc. Need to get my brain in gear again....

Was lovely yesterday as we had all our wee family over for the afternoon - Lynne, Michael and Kai and then Neil, Michele and Stanley. Our house has gone from a quiet serene place to  a home full of noise and giggles and crying babies ha ha!!  The Joys!!  Wouldn't be without them now tho!!


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sheila.fab cas design and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X