Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Texture Challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days!

Hello my friends,

Over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days this time, Jenni has set the Texture Challenge - its up to you how you interpret this but as ling as you use texture of some kind - embossing, ribbon, buttons, metal, the choice is yours.  You could win 5 of Jenni's fabulous digis and if you happen to use one of her digis to take part and you win, you will get another 5 too!! How cool is that?

I have used Jenni's Just Elfin' Around for this one and I think he has come out a treat - fun, colourful and Christmassy!!


 For texture, I embossed the green CoOrds card with my BS and a Papermania folder; added a cotton wool bobble to hit fab hat.......

....added ribbon and three fab rubbery gems I won somewhere ages ago.


Do go along and see what other fab textures the DT have used - you will be astounded.

I am entering this into Lia's Recipe Challenge - 3 Rs - Ribbon, Raised and Round Shape - simples!!
And Crafty Catz Use a Digi Image.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous round card, I love the elf and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the shape and the image are such a fab change, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia, this card is fantastic....I love the shape and terrific colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fantastic sheila.i love the shape and stunning image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card and I love that you have used different things for texture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, loving the round shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheila
    A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun round card Sheila.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X