Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Wish You Were Here.....

Hello my friends,

Well, I have moved into the wee bedroom at the front after giving it a lick of paint last week, moved all my craft stuff upstairs and now Buttons has come to stay til Fri (she is my son & dil's lovely wee house rabbit) so I have had company all afternoon from Buttons instead of the two cats!!  I will try to upload a nice pic of her later in the week. I also have our new Desktop up and running and it is SO  much faster than the old one - just have to transfer all the contents over to this new one.

My card tonight is using one of my first stamps but I still love him!


I didn't colour Custard in much as I felt he looked right just the way he was ~

It's very hard to see but I drew in clouds using a scrap of paper and some blue chalk ~ I promise they are there if you look hard enough. I even did them on the sentiment too.

I am entering this into the following challenges~
Play Date Cafe ~ Coral, Petal Pink & Antique Gold;
Sketch Saturday;
2 Sisters ~ Down On The Farm and
Paper Sundaes 80 ~ Clouds & Skies.

Ingredients:~
Custard rubber stamp from Home Grown range at Funky Kits;
PMs ~ Sandstone, Pear Green, Coral, Dusky Rose, Rose Pink & Cool Grey 1 & 2;
Sentiment is from Personal Impressions;
DP, Co'ordinations paper, ribbon, gems and flowers from stash (coloured white flowers with sandstone PM); 
Marrianne Leaf Die.

Thanks so much for visiting :)

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Sheila. I like that image left simple like that. Like the very pale pastel shades of paper too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this...just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sheila.your soft colours are beautiful and i love your chalked sky and image ;D
    enjoy your new craft room .



    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! and catching up on posts and youve done some gorgeous creations since i last came to see your blog.
    Hope your enjoying your new room ~ bet your never outta there now?
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card an image...fab clouds!!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty flower garland hanging above that cow! So sweet. :) THanks for playing with us at THe Play DAte CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! There's just something adorable about cows. :) Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cow is very adorable! Love the soft pink. Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X