Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

New Blog Title

 

New Blog

 Many of you may remember me from The Pain in the Neck Blogspot and Docrafts - I made lots of lovely friends on both these places that I will treasure forever but this is a brand new Blog to show my current artwork.

I have moved on so much now tinkering with Distress Inks and Watercolours as well as  my faithful pencils and Promarkers & Copics.

Since I last posted on The Pain in the Neck I have had 2 major surgeries for Cancer - bowel in January and a neuroendocrine tumour was found in my right lung whilst getting treatment for the bowel. I had the upper right lobe removed in April this year and have recovered reasonably well - had a stent inserted for 10 weeks over the festive season and honestly thought my time was up but it was removed at my request and I feel so much better now. Lets hope that the lifetime monitoring I get will keep everything at bay.

I don't like being called a survivor so I choose to call myself a THRIVER!!

You can find me on here on FB and here on IG.

 And my personal page is here on FB.

I will work out how to put these somewhere more obvious but at the moment my old brain isn't playing properly!! 

Do feel free to comment and follow as I would love to build up this page to what I had before and more.

STAY SAFE AND WELL ALL ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X