Pages

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Polkadoodles Stamp Soup First Attempt!!

I am sure you are all aware now of Polkadoodles (Flying Off The Shelves) Soup Stamps - yes I was confused as well when I first read about them but they are FABULOUS!!

I bought two sets along with the CDs and this is my first play with them - it has taken me a few weeks to pluck up the courage but I think I am happy with what I have managed to achieve here.....

I coloured with my Lyra pencils - too scared to try our my Watercolour paints that I bought at the same time as the stamp sets!!  I will share this on the Polkadoodles FB page and see what kind of reaction I get to my first attempt.





3 comments:

  1. Stunning card am off to buy some shortly. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sheila love the image and the colours you have used a super make
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X