Pages

Friday 25 March 2016

Sheepski Designs from Andrea

Hello my blogging friends.......

I have been neglecting my crafting once again and yes again it is down to my bad back. I am waiting to get a Facet Joint injection to see if this will help but my Physio had me trussed up like a blooming Easter chick last week - caused more problems than those it was trying to stop!! Hey ho there are folks much worse off than me out there so I do try my hardest to be positive but it is hard when I wake up yet again in agony and have to suffer it all day long despite taking painkillers  etc.

I have managed to make a special card for our Daughter-in-law who turns 40 next month.  I am in the All Dressed Up DT with the lovely Andrea Norris and she has recently come up with some gorgeous digi images she has drawn herself for her Etsy store - they are beautiful! I have used Kitty Mannequin for this one......

I used Pink Petticoat papers for this and coloured the image with Lyras.  Hope you like her as much as I do and I think she would look fabulous paper pieced!

Challenges:-
613 Avenue A/G No 168;
Crafting From The Heart A/G No 104;
Create & Inspire A/G No 42 and
Craft Your Passion A/G No 304.

Thanks for popping in today and I wish you all a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheila so sorry things are not improving with your back but to let you know I'm thinking about you. you are amazing to keep crafting in such pain and this is astunning card I love that image and will be taking a look at Andrea's Etsy shop Have a Happy Easter Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love the neutral background with the pops of red. Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create to share your project this week. We look forward to seeing you again!

    Sara
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choice of colours, the lovely subtle background sets off the red in the image. That bow is so gorgeous. Hope your daughter in law loves it as much as I do :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and very elegany card -love the papers--Thank you for joining us at Create And Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheila so sorry to hear about your back I do hope that they can ease your pain soon. Shelia this is one beautiful creation the image is gorgeous so are the papers and embellishments a truly wonderful card. Take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X