Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

What do I do on a sleepless night.......

I come downstairs and get some papers out and colour!!  Came up with this page using Miss Dorothy from Sandra Caldwell range at Sweet Pea Stamps.

Being tired and crafting doesn't work for me but at least I am crafting and colouring my favourite images!  I need a craft room where I can spread out without my 3 year old grandson stealing everything ha ha!  Hubby has his own business now so has said we will get an OFFICE for the garden and I will get a corner to myself - just hope he realises how big a corner I will need to store all my crafty bits!!

I am going to enter this into the Sweet Pea Christmas in July Challenge.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't sleeping....but you've made a fab card.
    :-)
    Good luck with getting the craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a bit tired too hehe love the blues! Ooh a crafty corner sounds perfect! Maybe you need an office too! Lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab but sad your not sleeping its just horrible when you cannot sleep . Hope the craft room gets planned soon Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Sheila for our current challenge...good luck and from a personal note, hope you get more sleep, it is not good for our crafting lol not having sleep.xxx

    {One Sweet Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X