Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Luck of the Irish at Fab'n'Funky No 112.

Over at Fab'n'Funky this week are are celebrating St Patricks' Day - now many of you will know I am Scottish thru and thru so I struggled to come up with this card because I know NOTHING about Ireland so I hope this doesn't offend anyone.  I want to visit Ireland and see if it is as beautiful as it appears to on telly etc.

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Nitwits......



and here is my wee card......
The DP is from Funky Hand and the image is from My Craft Studio Professional.  I added the text to his belly in MCS and mounted him  onto 3D foam to stand out a bit.

I will be on my hols when this is scheduled so will need to do any ink ups to challenges once we are home again.

Happy crafting my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha - this one really made me laugh - it fits the bill cos cards are supposed to make you happy - love it! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sheila...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sheila, made me smile.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card sheila.i love the fab frog and really great wording and design :D
    i hope you are having a fabulous holiday :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X