Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

You're the Cream in my Coffee

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far.  The weather here is glorious again today tho I have yet to step outside the house - I have had a terrible night time cough for weeks now and all the coughing has made all my muscles in my chest and back ache, and to top it all today my incisional hernia is giving me pain too.  You nurses and medics out there will know what I am harping on about - they are not sure if it is epigastric or incisional but because its not bothering me too much are leaving it well alone for now.

My card for today I am not entirely happy with - dunno why - just something not quite right about it.


I have followed Sketch Saturday's fab sketch and followed Totally Papercrafts photo inspiration ( I do enjoy these colour challenges as it makes me think out of the box so to speak).

Ingredients:~
Luv a Latte rubber stamp from Sugar Nellie;
PMs~ Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Dusky Pink, Caramel, Cinnamon, China Blue, Cornflower, Honeycomb, Spice, Cool Grey 1 & 2;
Gingham DP is Pink Petticoat, Floral DP is Melody Ross, other card from stash;
Sentiment CG and
Sissix Embossing Folder.

Challenges:~




14 comments:

  1. Well I think it's a lovely card, the image and sentiment are perfect together.
    Glad you liked the sketch :)
    Thanks for joining in our Sketch Saturday challenge.
    Hope you feel better soon,
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, it's not too fussy, and the gorgeous image takes centre stage!

    I hope you are soon on the mend, it's horrible how just a cough can affect your whole body :( Get well soon!

    love Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila its just beautiful there is nothing wrong with this at all! Just love the image and your sentiment is just so perfect! I bet you can't wait for your little one its just so wonderful especially as they go home as well!! lol Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy card. I love orange and blue together! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC.

    Torrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous, nothing not to like. Great colour combo. Love the image. Gave up SS cos they won't accept me.
    Hubby gets the annoying cough in the mornings so I hope you feel better soon.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Sheila...and thanks for joining us at tpc too..!

    have a lovely evening hun...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, especially your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning sheila.i love your colours and papers and this sassy is gorgeous ;D
    i hope you feel better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheila, I don't know what's wrong with this card - I love it! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a lovely card Sheila, very pretty
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it looks cute! And love the colors, adorable image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Sheila..just love it!!

    Also thanks for joining us at CCCC & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card. Super image and fabulous use of the colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Card looks fine to me. Very good. Hope your cough improves soon, been there, had it, so annoying too and with your hernia problem it must be making that very uncomfortable. My sympathies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X