Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Charlie's First Birthday!

Hello bloggers and welcome to my new followers!  Lovely to see you here and do leave a comment so I can hop over to yours too...

We are all going to Charlie's First Birthday party on Sunday - he is my son's nephew on his wife's side and he is such a gorgeous friendly wee soul!

Here are the cards I have made for him -
 This one is using a fabulous Fifi Giraffe digi from SJ Musings - come coloured or outline - so I used my good old PMs to colour.  Isn't he just adorable?  DPS are all from Pink Petticoat.
 The second one is using Arthur from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits. Again I think he is so sweet - am falling in love with ALL bears at the mo as just been browsing on Teddy Bo for some more of those!  Can my purse take the strain - why of  course!!

I am not entering these into any challenges - finding that looking for them and linking up etc is taking up far too much of my time that could be better used elsewhere - shopping, sleeping, reading, crafting, making baby clothes etc etc.  I know my choice will mean fewer visitors to my blog but hey ho!!
My daughter has her first midwife appt tomorrow so am going along with her for moral and motherly support. Can't believe how things have changed so drastically since I had my two nearly 30 years ago yuk!! I do feel old now!!  Perhaps that is only happening in London of course - not sure.

Will keep you guys updated on her pregnancy now that she is keeping a bit better.  Many thanks for your support so far for her. Much appreciated :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, two beautiful cards for Charlie just so cute and perfect! I can understand you not wanting to spend so much time linking up to blogs it is so time consuming especially when we have so many other jobs to do!!

    Have fun crafting, making baby clothes and spending time with your daughter Sheila.

    Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so cute and gorgeous Sheila...and I hope your daughters app. tomorrow goes well too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards. Enjoy Charlie's party and hope Lynne's appt goes well for tomorrow.
    Shat soon.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards sheila.i love the sweet images and your soft colours and designs are stunning :D
    have fun making all those baby clothes and i hope lynnes 1st appointment goes well.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. these are stunning. fab designs love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X