Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Exciting News & New Twin Boys and


My exciting news.............................some of you already know this but I had to kind of keep my mouth shut til now....but our daughter is 20 weeks pregnant!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE A GRANNY!!!! She has had a very rough and difficult time up til now (emotionally and physically poor girl) but is thankfully feeling a lot better.  She was hospitalised twice due to sickness and they were worried it was ectopic at the very start.  Lynne had her 20 week scan this week and tho baby played up and she has to go back again on Monday for them to see the head fully, everything is perfect.  We are all delighted for her and Michael and they are going to start looking for a flat in the New Year.  Her nursing studies will be put on hold for a year even tho she is on secondment from work so that is good news too.  I will try to upload a scan pic on Monday so that you can all see my gorgeous grandchild!!

Neil (our son) has a pair of friends who are both in the same profession (Police Force) and they had twin boys yesterday.  Both very healthy weights and all doing well.

But here is the card I made for Neil...

Aren't they adorable - I got the stamp from The Range - no name on it all at so sorry there:(

Not entering any more challenges til the New Year but just wanted to share it with you - so fed up seeing Christmas cards on DC site now :(.

Happy Crafting folks!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous news! Many congratulations to you and your daughter! I'm so sorry she had such a tough time, but hopefully everything will calm down now!

    It's also a great card for the twin boys, ultra cute!

    (oo, think how much fun you'll have teaching your grandchild to craft lol!!!!!)

    much love Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratultions to you and all the family Shelia, your card is gorgeous,I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that Lynne is doing well, Sheila.
    Gorgeous card, fab design and cute image.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic news sheila.so pleased that lynne is doing well now and i can`t wait to see the scan pic ;D
    love your card too.gorgeous sweet image and the design and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Sheila this is absolutely gorgeous, soooooo cute.
    I'm so pleased all is going well for Lynne now :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment Granny Sheila I will add the measurements later as hubby wants to drag me into town, and it will be drag as I hate it and he loves browsing around the shops, groan, lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sheila, you must be over the moon! I'm sorry to be so late noticing your news- blame the time of year lol. Best wishes to your daughter and her partner :o)
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X