Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Oliver's New Wheels

I have two cards to share today - a boy one and a girl one.  The girls one will be on the next post so do come back as she is a tad special.

First of all here is the boys one - now I don't have many boy images but recently bought this wee one from Funky Kits - please meet Oliver on his New Wheels....

He is a wee smasher I think....coloured with PMs and matted and layered onto Navy and Pale Blue CoOrdinations card.  To get the checked effect below I simply used my embossing tool and my Guillotine to create the checks then sanded them all down - quite effective I think.  The sentiment I made on the PC using shapes in Word 2010 (so much stuff on there that can be used in Cardmaking).


 The finished card has papers from Pink Petticoat.
I am entering this into the following challenges:~

Moving Along With The Times No Girls Allowed and
The Poodles Parlour Let's Hear It For The Boys.

Ingredients:~
Oliver's New Wheels rubber stamp from Funky Kits;
PMs;
DPs from Pink Petticoat and CoOrdinations card.




Many thanks and do come visit in a wee while when my next specail card will be up.

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable little boy! Beautifully coloured, too, may I add! And what a simple but impressive way to make the checked card, it looks so good!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a gorgeous image Sheila and beautifully coloured. Love the papers and sentiment - all perfect for a boy!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Challenge
    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sheila! Love your little image and fab papers

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x
    PS I have some candy running if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh me likey a lot Sheila...love this image and perfect colours too sweetie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and layout, wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning male card sheila.i love how you have dine the checked card and great image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sheila, love the papers and a lovely image! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely stamp and I love the papers you have used, what a good idea with the scoring on the paper :0)

    Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X