Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Autumn is a Second Spring.....

What a gorgeous weekend we have had here in the SE - today is a bit cooler but still very nice.

Welcome to my new followers once again - good to read your comments about my work too.  I will get around to visiting you all soon I promise.

My card for today is made using one of Jenni's fabulous digi images - an older one but very pretty I think and just perfect for colouring to match any colour challenge or occasion.....you can see all of Cardmadfairy's digis here....


I coloured the digi with my PMs using autumnal colours, mounted some fab papers (think they are from My Minds Eye range) and added a freebie sentiment from Rainbow Echo Designs.


I know I am biased but Jenni's images are fabulous to work with - she has such a wide range of subjects that are perfect all year round.

I am entering this into the following challenges:~
Crafts 4 Eternity Anything Goes;
Totally Papercrafts Autumn and
Lia's Stampz No 4 Sketch.

Happy Crafting wherever you are :)

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love the different papers and your image and sentiment are wonderful! Thanks for playing with Lia Stampz!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card sheila.i love the sentiment and autumnal colours and the flowers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at LiaStampz!

    ~Ashley
    LiaStampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.. Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz..

    Heather
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! :) i love the sentiment. thanks for playing with us this fortnight at Lia Stampz!

    Cely
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X