Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Just because I can.....

.........show off another of Set 9 Simply Sassy.


This is 'Lost In Music' - ain't she simply perfect for a teenage birthday?  I sat and made this while keeping Buttons company in the wee room as she is now allowed elsewhere in the house - she hides in corners that I can't reach so safer to confine her to the craftroom!

Ingredients:~
DPs are freebies I got years ago (well it seems like that);
Rubber stamp from Funky Kits;
PMs ~ Blush, Dusky Pink,, Oatmeal, Pastel Pink, Rose Pink, Dusky Rose, Antique Pink, Burgundy, Blossom, Lilac, Amethyst, Shale, Sandstone, Tulip Yellow and Buttercup;
Sentiment is Personal Impressions and ribbons from stash.

Another just because.................I followed Sugar Bowl sketch so will enter this in as a second attempt to win some goodies.

Thanks for your continued support and pleasing comments!

Just reminded myself again that I have to get my watermark uploaded onto this PC asap.

Have a good day my friends:)


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheila & such a fabbie image..really need to get my sassy collection growing as there are lots i havent got!
    Hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Sheila..! fab image for a teen and great colours too...

    Need to get some more of these sweet sassy images...my list is getting bigger...lol..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweetie!!Thanks so much for joining us at the Sugar Bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sheila. Love the image and design.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card sheila.the new sassy is gorgeous and i love your beautiful colours and papers, yes you really do need to watermark your cards, theres so many naughty peopple around :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgous card sheila,lovely colours & beautifully coloured sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X