Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Bugs'n'kisses

This weather is fabulous again isn't it ~ here is me assuming it is 24 and hot and sunny everywhere ~ but it may be pouring rain 2 miles down the road!  Shame if it is wet and cold where you are - you ought to move in next door to me where it is glorious today.

I madde this card over the weekend but just never found the time to post it on here.  I used Butterflies and Pigtails from Funky Kits Simply Sassy range - they have the next set coming out on Saturday (I think its Sat and not Sun) so ......I guess I will need to get my bank card out AGAIN!!

Following Sketch Saturday's current sketch, this is my result - I added some freckles to her wee chubby cheeks as I felt she needed some when I was making the card - mad thought I know but I had to do it.

Ingredients:~
Butterflies & Pigtails rubber stamp from Simply Sassy at Funky Kits;
PMs used ~ Ivory, Blush, Pastel Pink, Dusky Pink, Shale, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone, Soft Green, Duck Egg, Pastel Blue, Primrose, Buttercup and Tulip Yellow;
Sentiment is freebie from Pink Petticoat I got in a mag recently;
DPs, ribbons and gems are from my stash.

I am entering this into Sketch Saturday's current challenge.  My neck is playing up a bit today and I can't sit here at the PC for too long when it is sore.

I may be back later with another card so do pop back to pay me a visit.

Many thanks for all your lovely comments in the past - they are very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. stunning card sheila.i love the ruffled ribbons and fabulous colours and sassy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. She's one of my fave Simply Sassy girls. Love the ribbon you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, so lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week. Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X