Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Carnival Balloon


Hello my friends,  Thought I would share this card with you tonight even tho I made it yesterday but as we all know Blogger was not playing!  It is not for anything in particular ~ just sent it to my Mam with details of the holiday we have booked to take her on as a thanks for looking after us all when I have come out of hospital twice over the last 18 months.  We have booked a lovely lodge in South Cornwall for 5 days during the last week in June.  She so wants to see the Eden Project and we would like her to visit Clovelly, The Minack Theatre, Lands End, Lizard Point and Lynmouth.  We will have a busy 5 days but she can recover at ours afterwards. 

I used the stunning Simply Sassy Carnival Balloon and coloured her with PMs - not going to add details as this is not for any challenges.  My neck is a bit sore just now and I don't want to overdo things sitting at the PC ~ dunno what I have done to it.  It may simply be that I have finally gotten off the small dose of Amitryptiline I have been on for nerve pain and my muscles are overcompensating for it ~ I see the wonderful Mr Thorne who performed my op on 26th of this month so will get checked out then.

I have another post to do later so do come back.  Hoping to get some commenting done too but depends on the pain level later.

2 comments:

  1. stunning card sheila.i love the fab sassy and gorgeous spring colours and papers.
    take it easy hun and don`t worry about commenting :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do a spotlight on you Sheila! Could you hold the post on your tomorrow sassy card until Tuesday?? Please email me for more info (see profile for mail)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X