Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Engagement card

Hello happy crafters and I hope this finds you all well!  I have been feeling a bit 'off' the last couple of days but just can't put my finger on it - got no high temp but ache all over and feel about 90 years old (look it too according to my lovely family).

I have come up with this very simple card for Lynne and Michael to celebrate their engagement at the weekend. 
I am entering it into Sketch Saturdays current challenge.
Ingredients:~
All papers are from a very cheap pack from The Works ~ gorgeous hand made papers in one colour scheme (I bought red and green) - this particular one has vellum on the darker pieces;
Sentminet CG and then matted and layered onto black card using Labels Die in my BigShot;
Flowers I  made using same paper ran thru Marianne Designs Flower Die on BG;
Ribbon & Blobby things are from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sheila and another card on the way for the happy couple.

    Hope you feel better soon.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila...love how you've used the sentiment as your focal point,great take on our sketch...thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous news Sheila, just what you need to cheer you up. Hope Lynne and Michael loved their gorgeous card.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila....totally stunning card! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X