Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Hippie Chick

I bought a few new stamps from Funky Kits last week and thought I would share a card I made using Hippie Chick - I think I have fallen in love with them as they are so REAL!

I coloured the ever so cute image with my PMs and inked the edges with Distress Ink Tattered Rose; the DP is from My Minds Eye I think and the flowers and gems are from my stash.

This close up shows how bad my colouring is.....ooops gone over another line!


Ingredients:~
Hippie Chick rubber stamp from Funky Kits coloured with PMs~ Blush, Ivory, Satin, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1 & 2, Sandstone, Caramel, Ruby, Rose Pink, Duck Egg & Pastel Blue;
Papers from My Minds Eye range I think;
Gems and flowers from stash.

I am entering this into the following challenges:~


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheila! Thanks for sharing. They really are cute images..just you wait until tomorrow when we start our sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your colouring is lovely, as is this super image. I have the stamp where she has a pillow, but have only used her once.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card hunni, just love it :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card sheila...great colour work on your sassy girl......thanks for joining in the fun at the Ribbon Girl Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila...you silly girl! Your coloring is so soft and lovely!!!! I struggle to get my coloring this soft! I have such a heavy hand! Your coloring looks almost like watercoloring! And your DPs just perfectly showcase this sweet little Hippie Chick!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Sheila. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X