Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

The beautiful 'Rose' from Cardmadfairy Creations

Well I have been busy catching up with all the chores since I got back but this is my first card - I always like to get organised with Mam's Bday card early as it tends to get forgotten about - her Bday is 13th Jan - so this is what I have made for this next birthday.


Using the stunning 'Rose' digi image from Cardmadfairy's range, I imported her into My Craft Studio and played around a while until I got the colour as near perfect match as I could using paper from Bearly Mine.  I added lace that I won in a blog draw ages ago and the sentiment in Scriptina font. I distressed all the edges (I seem to be doing that a lot lately!!) using a scissors. I do hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet Sheila. Your mum will love the pastel colours.
    Isn't it awful when you have to catch up on chores, hate it. Hope you are ok, and not had too much snow.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sheila. Lovely image. Pretty pink colour and BP. Your Mum will be pleased.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card sheila.the image is so beautiful and i love the colours and fab distressed edges :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X