Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge No 39

I made this card to enter the Pollycraft Monday Challenge No 39. The theme is pink, brown and either green or yellow, therefore I used Pink Petticoat Gingham Papers in Pink, Brown and Green. The image is a Pollycraft Freebie and I coloured it using AquaPromarkers. I am pleased with the result of the Aquas as its the first time I used them. The ribbon and sentiment are from my Stash.
Any comments will be gratefully received.

Thanks for looking, Sheila:)X

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. great card sheila, love how you`ve got the 2 little birds on the fence.i love your gingham and spotty papers and fab colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card naughty Sheila, love the colours and the gorgeous images.
    Len did give me exactley what I wanted, although he did try to run off with them, with me yelling "I will harm you if you don't bring them back now" lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila what a fantastic easel card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X